• October 03, 2013 - UVALDE, TEXAS – Uvalde connects with all major health providers. Now that Uvalde Memorial Hospital has joined Community Health Development Inc. in signing on with Healthcare Access San Antonio, Uvalde is the first rural community in South Texas to be connected with all major health providers. Click here to read the full article.
• October 03, 2013 - UVALDE, TEXAS – Local help available for Health Insurance Marketplace sign up. The Health Insurance Marketplace opened Tuesday and the staff at Community Health Development Inc. is ready to assist members of the public who have questions about new health care plans. Click here to read the full article.
• September 22, 2013 - UVALDE, TEXAS – Annual luncheon honors local first-responders. Two local businesses recently gave back to those who serve our community in honor of the September 11th anniversary. Click here to read the full article.
• September 17, 2013 - UVALDE, TEXAS – Community Health Development, Inc. (CHDI) announced today that each of its three medical health centers – Our Health / Nuestro Centro de Salud in Uvalde, Rolling Hills Health in Leakey, and Canyon Health Center in Camp Wood – is now offering vaccinations designed to protect against strains of flu virus expected to be in circulation this fall and winter. Click here to read the full article.
• September 05, 2013 - UVALDE, TEXAS – Annual wellness fair enjoys good turnout. The 12th annual Community Wellness Fair held Aug. 15 at the Uvalde High School was deemed a success by Rachel Gonzales- Hanson, chief executive officer for Community Health Development Inc. Click here to read the full article.
• September 01, 2013 - UVALDE, TEXAS – Heart and wallet-healthy cooking class is open to public. Community Health Development Inc. operates a teaching kitchen in an effort to disprove the misconception that eating healthy is expensive and not possible for families on a tight budget. Click here to read the full article.
Click here to see all recent news articles.