To be the premiere Patient-Centered Health Care Home of choice and the Employer of Choice in the service area.
Community Health Development, Inc.’s vision
continuously improve the Nuestro Bienestar (Health and Well Being)
of the community we serve.
CHDI is guided by the following principles:
- Access to quality health care services is a right, not a privilege;
- Every individual that walks through our doors deserves to be treated with respect;
- We believe that every individual is capable of assuming an appropriate/reasonable level of responsibility for their own health;
- We are committed to guiding, healing, advocating for and supporting our Members to achieve wellness; and,
- Every day we influence people’s lives - we must, therefore, be responsible for using our own knowledge and compassion to serve others.
CHDI believes the community’s well being, health and client safety, to
be the primary concern in planning and operating all agency activities.
CHDI is dedicated to serving its clients without regard to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, disability, or ability to pay for services.
Open Enrollment for Affordable Healthcare Coverage - Click on healthcare.gov
For Personal Assistance, please call Stella, Don or Imelda at 830-278-5604 ext. 3256